THE ELECTRONIC INSOLVENCY ACCOUNTING SYSTEM (EIAS) is a single electronic platform for all persons involved in insolvency proceedings and institutions that ensure the circulation of information between persons and institutions involved in insolvency proceedings.
1. To submit your creditor's claim using EMUS e-services, you need to enter THE website OF THE EMUS e-services: https://emuspublic.ta.gov.lv/Autentif
2. Select this button and press “Continue”:
3. Find a company (BRAVO EVENTS or 40103921831) and press “Open” and “New Vendor” buttons”:
4. You must enter information about the creditor (first name, surname and pers.code will automatically read from the Latvija.lv and not need to be corrected) and press “Save” (“Stakeholder” should be indicated “No” if you are not the founder, member (shareholder) or member of BRAVO EVENTS, member of the administrative bodies or their relative and spouse):
5. In the “supporting document files” section, you must add documents supporting your claim (e.g. tickets, payment order, etc.) and press “Save”:
6. Under the heading “creditor's claim”, the amount of the claim must be added (sum of the piem.bi as the main claim but adjacent to the claim 0, if not interest, etc.), the description of the justification for the claim (purchase of piem.bi for the non-concert, etc.), the file of the accompanying supporting document must be selected (attached first and in this section only applies, the form of the unsecured claim must be indicated, if the claim is not secured by a mortgage, etc., and press “Save”:
7. When you enter all the necessary information, you must press the “Submit a vendor's claim” button. The status of your claim must be: “Submitted to MPA” and the “MPA Lietv” field. No. must be the registration No.
Upon submission of the creditor's claim, the administrator will review it and take a decision on the recognition, partial recognition or non-recognition of the claim, and may request clarification of the creditor's claim if it contains shortcomings for which you will receive the document from the administrator. If there is no dispute over the creditor's claim, the administrator will include your creditor's claim together with other creditors' claims in the document “Vendor Claims Register”, which will be sent to you.
Following the declaration of the insolvency proceedings, the administrator will evaluate the debtor's property and prepare the document “Plan for the sale of the property” if the company has the property or the document “Report on the lack of property” if the debtor has no property. Following the drafting of these documents, the debtor's property will be realised and the document “List of costs and settlement plan for creditors” will be prepared, which will indicate the funds received from the debtor's property, the costs of insolvency proceedings, as well as the funds remaining above the recognised creditors' claims, according to the priority set out in the Insolvency Act, will be prepared. at the end of the insolvency proceedings, in which creditors will be covered by the recognised creditors' claims if funds are available.
Connection link to EIAS e-service (saite). Also available on the start page of the MKD website!
EIAS provides an opportunity for:
insolvency practitioners and supervisors of legal protection proceedings
- to keep proceedings for insolvency and judicial protection proceedings
Connect TO EIAS (administrators and supervisors)
to creditors and debtors
- to submit a creditor's claim and access detailed information on the insolvency proceedings and the legal protection process
Connect TO EIAS (creditors and debtors)
the institutions involved, including the Insolvency Control Service
- to carry out off-site monitoring and control of the Electronic Insolvency Accounting System
General issues - 67099160
Items related to line and position activities - 67099156
General issues and issues related to administrator activity reports - 67099136, 67099151
For matters related to the conduct of proceedings - 67099169, 67099130
Issues related to creditors' claims and claims - 67099105, 67099112, 67099171, 67099110
You can also write issues related to YOUR EIAS activity by sending questions of interest to an e-mail email@example.com
Administrators of insolvency proceedings and persons supervising the legal protection process, creditors, debtors and persons representing them shall authorize THE EIAS using the State Administration Services Portal (www.latvija.lv) (saite).
The alien's electronic identification means - the alien's eID card will provide the foreigner with the possibility to function fully in the electronic environment: use national e-services, use an e-address to ensure communication with public authorities, to identify electronically and to sign documents, so that a wide range of services provided by the State is used in general. It will allow you to easily and quickly confirm your identity in the institutions and businesses in Latvia.
If the person involved in insolvency or legal protection proceedings is a third-country national who does not have access to the authorization tool www.latvija.lv, a request for communication when writing to an e-mail in firstname.lastname@example.org
Ministru kabineta 2018. gada 18. decembra noteikumi Nr. 837 "Kārtība, kādā kārto maksātnespējas procesa administratora amata pretendentu sarakstu un izvēlas maksātnespējas procesa administratora amata kandidātu"